Students from across the world flock to the Canadian universities to pursue various courses. Strong infrastructure, cutting edge curriculum, and sprawling campuses are all the hallmarks of every Canadian institution. One way to improve your chances is to get a Canada PR is to study in Canada. e-lhr works with students to help them increase their chances of studying in Canada and help them get their Canada student visa. We help students identify and apply to the right course and right college.

Canada Student Visa
Why Study In Canada?

A Canadian study permit enables international students to study at a school in Canada. Family members can also apply for visas to accompany an international student to Canada. The spouse or partner may receive an open work permit, allowing them to work for any Canadian employer, and dependent children may receive a study permit to study at Canadian elementary and secondary schools.


  • Affordable Education
  • Innovative and Abundant Research Opportunities
  • Immigration Possibilities
  • Exciting Campus Lifestyle
  • Healthy and Safe Communities
  • Work and internship opportunities for international students while they study



 To be eligible to apply for a Canada Student visa and permit you must fulfill the following conditions:

  • Have a valid acceptance letter from a Designated Learning Institution with this information:
    • An official letterhead of the school.
    • The program and degree you will obtain.
    • The amount of tuition fees you must pay.
    • The start and finishing dates of the program.
  • Be at least 18 years old to apply as the primary student visa applicant and your children who are under 18 years old cannot apply alone. So, if you have a child who wants to attend primary or secondary school, you must apply on their behalf.
  • Have a clean criminal history and submit court documents to prove it.
Student Visa Requirement

You will generally need the following for your CANADA Student Visa application:

  • Valid Passport
  • Attested copies of Degree certificates
  • Academic references
  • Employer references
  • SOP (Statement of Purpose)
    • Certificates of extracurricular achievements
    • An acceptance letter from your education institution
    • Proof of payment
    • Proof of financial funds
    • Passport size photographs
    • Study Permit and visa
    • English Proficiency
    • Your University will make you aware of additional requirements if any prior to your application


Post Study Work Option

The Canadian government offers options for international students to stay after their course and gain some work experience. The Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) provides the Post-Graduate Work Permit Program. Under this program, international graduates can get an open work permit valid for three years. With this permit Canadian employers can work for any employer without the need of having a job offer before making an application.


For more information on Canadian Student Visa, Contact e-lhr

Request a call back

Our Professionals will give you a call back.

Need Help?