One of the important things you need to have in place if you are intending to start a business in the UAE is to acquire a Business Visa. Suppose you are a business owner or an entrepreneur seeking to start up a business in any part of the UAE. In that case, this post will give you insights into the basic requirements you must meet to become eligible to own a business visa as well as the benefits that come with this visa.
A business visa is a permit that grants foreigners access to the UAE to conduct business activities. The business visa is a part of the UAE golden visa which enables holders of it to acquire a long-term visa for themselves and their dependents. The business visa is also referred to as the Dubai startup visa.
Requirements for Dubai Business Visa
For you to be eligible for the UAE business visa, you have to meet and fulfil the following conditions:
- You must be above eighteen years old(18).
- You must exhibit proof of investments and money to support your stay in the UAE.
- You must possess a valid passport from your country of residence which has at least 6 months of validity.
- You are to also show a copy of your business certificate duly registered and your company trade license.
- Show proof of your professional or educational certificates.
- Provide proof of accommodation while staying in the UAE during the course of running the business.
Documents Required for the UAE Visa Application
In order to apply for the UAE Business visa there are required documents you need to gather before applying and they are provided below:
- You will be required to fill completely and correctly a business visa application form.
- Have your two recent passport photographs which must have a white background.
- You must have a valid passport which must be valid for a least 6 months prior to your intended travel.
- Have a letter from your employee declaring your salary and job description.
- If you are staying in the UAE already, you must provide a copy of your residence permit.
- Get also an invitation letter from your sponsor in the UAE.
Benefits of the UAE Business Visa
Having a UAE business visa comes with a lot of advantages for you if you are able to acquire one for yourself as well as your business. As we know, in recent times, the UAE government has tirelessly worked to make the UAE an attractive area for foreign people who want to develop their businesses. Due to this, the business visa comes with further benefits which make it attractive to expatriates some of the benefits of the UAE business visa are;
- Agreeable tax incentives
- It provides a pro-business environment as well as networking opportunities.
- You will be given the opportunity to have a long-term residency.
- You will be open to a large and fast-growing market.
- Travel will be made easier between the UAE and other jurisdictions.
Types of Business Visa
The UAE business is categorized into different types which vary according to duration. The business visa can be a single-entry visa or a multi-entry visa. The single-entry visa permits you to enter and exit the UAE just once while the multiple-entry visa enables you to enter and exit the UAE several times during the validity of the visa.
Other common types of the UAE Business visa are;
1-month visa: This visa is for successful applicant who already resides in the UAE. But note that this type of visa is temporary and you have to convert it to a residency permit before its expiration period.
6-month visa: If you do not reside in the UAE and want to come to the UAE to start a business, then this visa is for you. If you are successfully granted this visa, it is valid for only a period of 6 months. Its advantage is that it gives you ample time to come into the country and establish yourself, and your family and search for other opportunities.
For one who wants to spend more than 6 months in the UAE, you will need to convert the business visa into a residency permit before it expires.
Applying for the UAE business visa can be slow and a lengthy process especially if you are not in the UAE which makes you new to the whole process. But do not fret, we at elegalConsultants are among the best UAE Visa consultant in Dubai.
For more information about visa applications of any type or company formation in the Middle East, or for all your business needs, advice, compliance and legal requirements in the UK, Asia and Africa please feel free to contact us for a free consultation. We are just a click away. We also assure you that we will tend to your requests.
We at eLegal consultants look forward to meeting you and are ready to journey with you to realize your dreams. Contact us today.